ADS1

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Annie Idibia- Speaks On Photo Of 2face Kissing Pero Adeniyi At A Nightclub.

 

Annie Idibia has finally talk on the infamous photo of 2face Idibia kissing one of the mother of his sons, Pero Adeniyi at a nightclub. Annie debunked the reports which claimed she was in the club at the time of the kissing and that she had a confrontation with Pero. Read through Annie's statement below: 
''I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.

"Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband.
Read the rest when you continue

"As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.
"This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.
"I thank you for your respect in this matter.''

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates