ADS1

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2014

"I'm begging coz my daughter got scholarship into an Ivy League school but didn't want to go"-Afrocandy

You must have read it by now that Afrocandy needs $9000 to pay her daughter's University fees..She said the marketers duped her..Now she revealed to Nigerian Tribune that her daughter got admission into an Ivy League school but didn't go because she didn't want to be alone..An Ivy League school is every student's dream and only a select few are accepted. Infact when you are accepted into one,it's news because you have to have a GPA of about 4.0 to get admission ....let alone a scholarship...

"Actually, my daughter got a scholarship from the Ivy League universities that accepted her, but we were preparing, her school mates that were supposed to go to the same school opted out because they said the school is too expensive and didn't get scholarship. So, because of that, my daughter said she did not want to go there alone because it’s far from where we live and more of a white neighbourhood. That was when it dawned on me.Yes, we opted for one of the schools that also accepted her, but the only thing is I have to foot the bills before I am able to get my money – that’s if I will ever get it. The whole thing crushed my plans.
I know most people will abuse me, but I count on the support from my fans. Lots of them have been calling in, sending messages, telling me they are worried about my situation. Even though some of them cannot afford to help me, it brings tears to my eyes to see that I’m still loved by so many. That means the world to me. Some of them have even been sending in money through Paypal and bank account. Is that not something? So, I don’t bother about the people laughing at me."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates