ADS1

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2014

Loosing Weight is like loosing my brand - Actress Eniola Badmus

Eniola Badmus feels her weight is her what sells her brand and took her this far so losing much weight would be losing her brand.She was on Rubbing Minds on Channels TV and she said
“My size frame is a major one. We really do not have people in the industry that has my size.Even if I want to lose weight I will not want to go down so much because it will spoil my brand.I may just lose one or two sizes. Losing my weight will not make me who I am. I do not want to drag with size 10 people in the industry. They are much".
I kind of agree with her because Celebs like Jennifer Hudson decided to lose so much weight because which has honestly affected her career. What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates