ADS1

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 August 2014

We buy human skulls for N30,000 - Herbalists

The Police in Lagos has arrested two suspected human parts dealers who allegedly bought and sold human skulls in parts of Ogun and Lagos states.
Punch reports that the suspects ─ Muritala Mustapha and Sunday Oluyeba ─ were arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the command after a tip-off.
Mustapha was arrested last Saturday, August 16, in the Ojumele in Sagamu, Ogun State, while Oluyeba was apprehended on Monday in the same area.
The police said 42-year-old Mustapha was caught with two human heads in his house, adding that he confessed to have obtained them from his friend, Oluyeba.
After the police had arrested Oluyeba, 44, he also told the SARS operatives that he got the skulls from one herbalist, identified simply as Baba Ibeji, who the police said was still at large. Continue...

During interrogation, the suspects, who were also herbalists, confessed that they bought the human skulls for N30,000 and used them to treat their patients.
Mustapha said the human parts could be used for the treatment of pregnant women having delivery problem.
He said, “I started out as native doctor in 1992. That was after my secondary school education. I was treating ailments such as diabetes, stroke, and hypertension. I treated barren women too. I knew Oluyeba about three years ago. He is also a native doctor. We paid N30,000 to obtain the human skulls from Baba Ibeji.
“I normally used the skulls to treat pregnant women who had problem with child delivery. We would grind these parts and mix them with some soap. That was all. On this particular occasion, I did not know I was being followed by a police informant. It was at the point of another purchase that they arrested me.”
Mustapha, a father of one, added that there were other native doctors and traditional chiefs in his area who bought human parts for healing.
Oluyeba, however, claimed to have bought the human parts for a friend and not for his use.
He said, “Yes, I collected money to get the human parts, but it was not for my use. I am a native doctor, but I use only herbs and soap. I knew Baba Ibeji as a human parts seller and I had warned him on several occasions to desist from the evil trade, but he refused.
“I am married. I have three children. I cannot use human parts for any concoction. This is an embarrassment caused by my friends.”
Meanwhile, Baba Ibeji’s wife, identified simply as Adenike, said her husband was not a responsible man at home.

The 35-year-old mother of two said, “I only know him as a native doctor. I am his second wife. I sell provisions, and he does hunting and native medicine. He does not have money. He does not take care of his family. He has not given us money for the past three months. So, I doubt if he is into such things. Otherwise, we should be wealthy.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates