ADS1

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 October 2014

Gay - How Does One Stop When The Guilt Sets In?


I am not homophobic but I would rather sit on my couch and read the comments...Pardon me!



Please publish this and hide my identity. I need advice from your readers.


Dear EEB, I'm a regular reader of your wonderful blog. I have a problem that is tugging at the very strings of my heart. I am 27 years old and haven't had a girlfriend before, and the trouble is, I'm gay. 

I don't want to say I was born this way, but truth is, even from my earlier years, as early as age 5, I had a thing for males, but in those early years, I liked both boys and girls, right up to age 14. In my earlier years, my relationship with my father wasn't so good as it is today.

At the age of 15, when I was in JS3, I was seduced by a secondary school mate during extension while preparing for JSCE. He slept with me, though didn't penetrate me. After 18, I didn't have any sexual relations with anybody, whether male or female, and at 21, I attempted suicide as a result of the gayness. At 23, I attempted entering a relationship with a girl, but it fell through because I didn't want to live a lie; to be who I wasn't.

At 25-26, during my service days, a male corper of my age seduced me and, since I hadn't had sex of any kind for 8 years, I succumbed. But by October of 2013, I stopped having sex with him, and since then, up till now, he has made several attempts to sleep with me, but I have told him point blank that his desire for me is unholy, and that we need to stop having homosexual relations with each other, because it is a sin. He was disillusioned by my unwavering stand on the issue.

Over the past six years, I have prayed for God to sexually heal me, so that I will stop being gay, but still the situation remains the same. In 2011, I even contemplated speaking to my church pastor about the issue, so that he will pray for me and counsel me, but somehow, I still haven't done that.


Please, readers, constructively advise me on what step to take, because I want to lead a normal life, a life that is pleasing to God and worthy of my calling as a Christian.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates