ADS1

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 October 2014

Harrysong opens up about when he hit the lowest ebb of his life, and meeting Kcee

Speaking with Sun, singer Harrysong opened up about how he went from being a street boy doing music with a band at the National Stadium to becoming a star, how he almost gave up on music after he hit the lowest ebb of his life, how met KCee, and eventually became a part of KCee's team.
"KC is like a big brother to me; he is a friend. We met at National Stadium when I was performing nine years ago. I was performing as a band boy back then. They used to come and watch me. They would encourage me and even give me money because I was still on the streets. Since then we’ve been friends. When the break up happened we started working together; it’s a privilege for me."
 Talking about when he hit the lowest ebb and almost gave up on music...


"There were a lot of people promising that they were going to sign me up and shoot videos for me. Some said they would take me South Africa and America because I had talent. But I got to a point where everything was just crash­ing; even the people who promised stopped picking their calls. And then it seemed like nothing was working out and there was this urge to relocate to Warri, Delta State. At that point my morale hit its lowest ebb."
He said what gave him the strength to carry on was...
"The music inside of me was the hope that kept me going."
He also addressed reports he wrote KCee's hit track - Limpopo...
"The truth is that aside that song we work as a team. It’s Kcee doing his own thing but we work as a team so if I come out to say I wrote that song I would be taking all the glory. However, we work as a team; we put ideas together to make hit songs."
 On if there's a special woman...
"(Laughs) We’re going to get there; right now there is none."
And on the kind of woman he's attracted to...
"Beta pikin, a lady that is homely and God-fearing."
He then said, marriage is still far from him because...
"It’s very far-o. I need to adore that woman that I would pro­fess my love to and I need time for that. I don’t have that time now; I am still very busy with the music."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates