ADS1

Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sex before marriage is not good but i can't do without IT - Uti Nwachukwu

 


 In a chat with a vanguard reporter, Uti talked about being a born again and how its not easy abstaining from sex before marriage.

He Said
“Of course, I am born again, I found Christ in 2006, I have always believed in Christ. But I must tell you I am not still perfect.


“Being born again, means accepting Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. He didn’t come to the world for the righteous, Christ came for the imperfect ones like me and you. I genuinely want to change, Christ is right there soliciting and interceding for me, because he is the way, the truth and the life. People fail to see that it is we, the imperfect, that Christ came for. I am extremely imperfect. I am not the stereotypical type of born again, I am the type that is aware of the love and grace” he
explained.

When asked what he meant by being imperfect, he said; “Personally, I would not want to have sex before marriage but sometimes you fall and when you fall, you repent and beg God for forgiveness; it’s not easy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates