
"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on," she firmly said. More pics




Stay updated with the latest USA news, U.S. breaking stories, U.S. politics and U.S. entertainment. Get real-time updates and in-depth coverage USA News.

"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on," she firmly said. More pics




No comments :
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com