ADS1

Total Pageviews

Monday, 3 November 2014

"I don't care about looks and money in a man" - May7ven

Afro pop singer and daughter of legendary Nigerian footballer, Segun Odegbami, May7ven, during a chat with Punch said she doesn't care much about looks and money in a man, according to her, a strong and ambitious man with whom she can build an empire is all she wants and not a ready made guy.
My parents do not put the pressure on me to get married. I am a woman who knows what she wants. I am strong-minded. I do what I want to do. I have had two major love of my life. We are having some problems right now because of my relocation and I am not out here looking for a significant other. I want to be in a nice, healthy relationship. My ideal man would be strong and ambitious. I do not care about looks. I do not want someone who has made it. I want someone I can build an empire with; someone that can add value to my life and I can add to his too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Share

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...