ADS1

Total Pageviews

Friday, 7 November 2014

Juliet Ibrahim slays on the cover of 'The Celebrity Shoot' season IV (Photos)

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is the fabulous woman covering season IV of "The Celebrity Shoot' created by designer Abbyke Domina.  See  more photos + what she said about growing up and her style at the flip...


 
On her background...
"I am Juliet Ibrahim – a mother, an actress, musician, humanitarian, producer and entrepreneur. I was born into the family of a Lebanese father – Hussein Ibrahim and a half Liberian/Ghanaian mother – Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim on the 3rd of March 1986. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon, Ghana and Ivory Coast and I’m the eldest of 3 siblings."
On her Style
"I can describe it as daring, spontaneous and very creative.
I don’t usually get stressed when it comes to fashion, simply because I’m not into trends or what’s in vogue. I don’t rack my brain over what to wear that much, I just wear what makes me comfortable."
On her fashion icons...
"I like Nicki Minaj’s fashion sense, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Charlize Theron. Back home, I am my very own fashion icon."
On the On favourite fashion items...
"My sunglasses, a handbag, rings and a wristwatch."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Share

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...