

Beyonce released a short film on her life
and how she sometimes wishes to live like a regular person. The
retrospective short film which is titled - 'Yours & Mine' was released on December 12, to celebrate the one year anniversary of her self-titled surprise album - 'Beyonce'. In the film, she takes us by surprise, revealing a vulnerable side of her - how much her life has changed over the years, her marriage to Jay Z, 44, their daughter Blue Ivy, and learning to love yourself.
She said,
"I sometimes wish I could just be anonymous and walk down a street just like everyone else," she says in the opening moments of the short film.
"When you’re famous, no one looks at you as a human anymore.
"You become a property of the public. There's nothing real about it. You can't put your finger on who I am. I can't put a finger on who I am," she said implying that its a huge price to pay for fame, losing your privacy.
"If I accomplished all of these things and had no one to share with, it would be worth nothing. You know, you need something real in order for any of this stuff to matter. You have to have something that is forever," she said meaning that her forever is with Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
"There's nothing more exciting than having a witness to your life."
She said ultimately, true happiness comes from loving yourself..
"Happiness comes from you.
"No one else can make you happy. You make you happy, and one thing that's for sure - the love I have for music, my husband, for my daughter is something that will last far beyond my life."
As the short film wraps, she is seen carrying Blue Ivy as she talks a walk on the beach.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com