ADS1

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

BRUCE: Kim Kardashian speaks on his ever changing looks


Popular reality TV star, Kim Kardashian during her appearance on Entertainment Tonight gave an insight into her step dad Bruce Jenner's life and his changing looks. Read below what she said when asked to comment on Bruce.
"I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about."
"I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way ... I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right."
I Recall that Kim and her sisters got together last week to throw their support behind Bruce who has been the subject media attack lately over his appearance. And now, going by what she said, it seems their is something major going on with Bruce. We have to infer that, we are waiting for his story?

The interview will air today on Entertainment Tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Share

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...