It is gathered through unconfirmed report that the media space disclose how the management of
Zenith Bank Plc laid of a large number of its employees after a
previous sack on the 8th of November, 2016.
Now the passed information reveal that the top commercial bank had earlier relieved 1,200 members of staff of their appointment last week.
The report from social media user who pleaded anonymity reported another round of
massive sack with swift compensation of workers for the smoothness of
the disengagement process.
"It seems Zenith Bank likes sacking people on Monday, after the
major shake up last Monday, they have sacked again today, these guys
woke up and came early for work only to be told that their services are
no required. Some were even told through oral communication, it's so
unfortunate cause two of my friends were affected" the source claimed.
"The recession may be affecting the country but I do know that 50% of the sacked staff have erred in one way or the other".
"The sacked Workers were paid their settlement, some went home with almost 10million" the source concluded.
"The recession may be affecting the country but I do know that 50% of the sacked staff have erred in one way or the other".
"The sacked Workers were paid their settlement, some went home with almost 10million" the source concluded.
It is gathered that the revelation was also corroborated by another netizen in the know who said, "This post is not to rubbish the owner or to tarnish the image of the bank because Heaven will not forgive me if I do so".
"A friend of mind got 4million Naira. You're on point"
No comments :
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.