
Controversial journalist, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has found love again and according to her, wedding bells
are not far off. She posted photos of her man, Bayo Oyekan, whom she
met on Facebook and said she's had a crush on him for years.
She had such sweet words to say about him, but when some of her fans came after her saying she shouldn't be the one professing love, she immediately became defensive and said he is a wonderful guy who rescued
her from social media hawks. She also added that he "is a divorced
father of years", and that their relationship is already blossoming.

"This is the man I want to MARRY. His name is London Big Boy Bayo Oyekan. I've had a crush on him for years on Facebook. I speak to him daily on the phone and even Skype. I want to eventually madly fall in love with him. He rescued me from some online lions attacking me and is such a gentleman. We are about the same age. He is friends with everyone I know. Bayo has plenty of female pals, I have dozens of male friends. We are both confident people and our friendship is still online.
Would u consider a phone and skype relationship an online relationship considering you can see faces and hear voices now?
Do you have an attraction for a Facebook friend?
Have you taken it to the next level?
Are online relationships healthier than on the ground ones?"
No comments :
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertise with us: E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com