ADS1

Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 September 2014

"Goldie keeps appearing in my dreams, telling me I know who killed her" - Denrele

Speaking with SaharaTV, popular TV personality, Denrele Edun says his late BFF, singer Goldie keeps appearing to him in his dreams, saying to him that he knows who killed her but isn't doing anything about it. He also talked about their last moments together before she passed on Valentine's Day 2013. Find excerpts below:
"Two days after the wake keeping I went to my family house and 5 armed robbers stormed the house and they keep screaming ‘where is the gold. They beat the living daylight out of me. Though I look like I don’t have flesh, they beat my little flesh out of my body. They tried to hit my grandma, my dad, it was scary. Maybe they thought she gave me her gold. The armed robbers later left the house. Of course they cleared the house. Obviously they were sent. I had to travel.
"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I’m not kidding. You know these things, we actually don’t believe in supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mum who prayed." Continue...


"Finally I can say she’s been laid to rest and she’s been resting in peace. I’m sure she was angry like why are they tormenting this boy, he’s done nothing wrong. If she could wake up and tell everyone ‘leave him alone,’ but of course she couldn’t so I have to suffer it all"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates